Your cart is currently empty!
3 Tips for Better Sleep
We all experience difficulties in falling a sleep at times. In this three part series, we have gathered tips for achieving a better sleep and will introduce them in three steps.
Better sleep of all
The first is to establish a routine to follow.
1. Routine. Calming yourself and your nervous system starts with routines. Your body and mind will thank you for it.
Below is a one example to try:
- One hour before going to bed: if you feel like it, eat a light and healthy evening snack. Your body will need energy to sleep, so a light snack will give your body the power to sleep and rest.
- 0,5hr before going to bed: do your evening routines (brush your teeth, wash your face, etc.).
- If possible, start decreasing the surrounding noises at this point. You can put your QuietOn 3.1 sleep earbuds in your ears already at this stage, to ensure you have the quiet time before resting your head on the pillow. It also recommended to avoid using your phone or other devices at this point.
- As a final step: when going to bed, you might want to read a book or do something that calms you down. Whatever works best for you.
- After the final calming phase, you can close your eyes and enjoy a better sleep in the quietude of the night and wake up refreshed for the new day.
You could try this as a 7-day trial to teach your body this new routine. Your body will gain rest even though you’d just be lying on the bed with your eyes closed, so it’s not a waste of time.