Here is a quick introduction on how to use QuietOn 3.1
Check if the foam tip size (XS, S, M, L) is correct for your ear and replace it if needed.
To ensure the correct size, press the device when it is inside your ear. You should feel a change of air pressure inside the ear canal.
If the ears are hairy, it might cause problems in achieving airtightness and might therefore result in a lack of noise cancelling performance.
Wait a sec, I can still hear sounds with QuietOn 3.1 in my ears?
QuietOn 3 is efficient in canceling the noise but it will not create total silence. Nothing does. Here is a graph which shows how the QuietOn 3 performs with snoring. QuietOn 3 excels in the lower frequencies in the sound spectrum, such as the heavy bass music rumbling through the walls or the snoring of your partner next to you. When it comes to higher frequencies, the noise cancelling is similar to a pair of high-quality foam earplugs. So, no need to worry about oversleeping: You will not miss out on your alarm clock in the morning. If the snoring is particularly loud, it can be still partially heard, but the noise level is much lower to help you sleep.
How to be sure the earbuds battery is charged?
The earbuds are always charging when the battery is not full, and the battery of the charging case is not empty. Charging takes about 2 hours.
1. When the case is closed, the LED lights indicate the progress of the charging with a breathing sequence. Whenever the battery gets fuller, more and more leds are lit.
2. When the case is open, the LED lights show the battery level of the earbuds. If all lights are lit, earbuds are fully charged and ready to use. If at least one LED is lit (more than 30%), it is enough for one night. When the earbud is taken from the case, it turns on automatically.
How to charge the charging case?
• Attach the small end of the USB-C cable to the port behind the charging case. You can find the USB-C cable in the sales box.
• Attach the bigger end to the mobile phone’s charger or the laptop’s USB type-A port providing 5 V and max 3 A.
• LEDs indicate the charging status.
• Charging takes around 3 hours.
• When the case is opened, it indicates its battery status for 30 sec.
• If at least one LED is lit (more than 30%), this is enough to charge the earplugs once.