Using and cleaning
- Could you give me instructions on how to use QuietOn Sleep?
Follow these instructions:
Here is a helpful link for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bskR35D_rmM.
Notice that both buds have their own button and they are not paired to follow each other. So, when you manage to press the left (L) button the right (R) is either on the same mode than the (L) or another mode. Here is another link, which shows how to locate and use the mode button. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9sYdorhap4
Follow these instructions:
- Watch the videos.
- Charge the buds through Usb (Inside the case you can see R (Right) and L (Left) bud, insert the buds to their marked sides.
- Give the buds a full two-hour charging time.
- Test the right size ear tip.
- Watch the video again, how to insert the earbud correctly to your ear. (It fits to the inside ear a little different than normal ear plugs, normal electronic “button head” plugs etc. (Ours need to be rotated into the ear)).
- Before inserting the buds, please check the buttons first on both buds. When you have located the button, press it a few times (These buttons could feel a little stiff on the beginning). (Check the mode switch video).
- Once you know how to press the button on the product –> Insert the buds to your ears similar way that’s shown in our video.
- Insert both earbuds before you start to test the ANC capabilities.
Once you have both buds in your ears: Follow these steps:
- Play your favorite music through a speaker (laptop, Bluetooth speaker etc.) with volume 50%
- Once the music is playing, locate the right-side bud button and gently push it down a few times.
- Once you notice which mode you are on the right bud, (Presumably ANC mode)… locate the Left side button and gently push it down a few times to locate the ANC mode as well.
- Once you have your both buds on the ANC mode, change the volume levels from your speaker and test what does 40 dB attenuation level mean. Change the songs too. Remember to switch the ANC off here and there.
- Enjoy your active noise cancelling ear buds.
If there still seem to be any problems, don’t hesitate to contact us again!
- Do you have softer tips?
QuietOn Sleep ships now with softer tips than the ones it had when the product launched. The softer tips are also available in three sizes in our web shop.
- How can the device be cleaned?
It is important to clean the device to maintain its functionality. To maintain the performance of your QuietOn Sleep, ensure also that your ears are clean before using the earbuds since earwax may effect to earbuds’ performance. The body of the device can be cleaned with a dry cloth. Do not wash the device with water, solvents, toxic chemicals, detergents or any liquid as that may damage the device.
- How can the charging case be cleaned?
The interior of the charging case should be kept free from dust and debris. When cleaning the interior, use dry cotton sticks. When cleaning the exterior, use dry or damp cloth. Be careful with USB port. Be careful with the charging contacts that touch the earbuds, do not bend those as the device will not charge if they are bent or damaged.
- How can the tips be cleaned?
The foam tips are wiped with a soft damp cloth or dry tissue. Do not use solvents, chemicals or detergents or soak the foam tips with water as that may damage them as well as the earbud itself.